Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Congratulations Dean Shareski - ISTE Outstanding Leader Award of the Year, 2010

I just wanted to pass on my congratulations to fellow Saskatchewanian and this year's winner of the ISTE Outstanding Leader of the Year Award, Dean Shareski.

I have had the pleasure of getting to know Dean over the past few years by attending his workshops in person and following his contributions to learning online through his blog and on Twitter. His work has inspired me to open up my classroom and network with others by Blogging and Twittering. He also sparked my passion for digital storytelling and I have created many "stories" since I took his workshop many years ago, one summer in Moose Jaw. Thanks for your work and your willingness to "share"ski, Dean! I look forward to learning more from you in the future.

2 comments:

  1. Very kind Joanna. Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations....for this Award..It was really a great achievement..

    ReplyDelete